Gentle Yoga: Stretch Your Back<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Stretch Your Back
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This practice has become a mini-vacation from the cold, barren (albeit beautiful) winter landscape of the east coast to the sound of the crashing waves and summer like quality of Southern California 🌊🌞. Your cheery way of guiding us through these nurturing postures, completes the all-inclusive resort vibe - all that’s missing are the drinks with paper umbrellas!🍹⛱
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S, Once again your comment has brought a big warm big to my face. Maybe we should retitle this practice, "all-inclusive resort vibe" or "gentle mini-vacation" LOL! Thank you for traveling all this way to be together in Yoga, snow, rain, or shine. Your presence is a gift. Love, Alana 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
LOL Alana!  You know, this could be a whole new SHOW idea! “Tropical Island Yoga Retreat (BYOB)” 🍍🍹🧘🏻‍♂️🏖🏝🐠
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S Love it! Xo
Fern S
1 person likes this.
I am loving all these so much!! I was able to do my first class today since my surgery :))) I had to make a few modifications but it felt so wonderful to move slow like this. Thank you!! xoxoxoxox
Angela D
2 people like this.
I'm saving this episode for weekly repetition.  The focus on back and spine while stretching the entire body works very effectively for me.  Thank you for designing and offering this practice.
Jessie G
1 person likes this.
Yes!  This was perfecto!  You are amazing... thank you!
Sandra Židan
This was great! Thanks, Alana! Big hug and kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Fern S, I am so happy to hear this!! I've been thinking you and your knee surgery. You are amazing for easing into your yoga practice slowly and modifying.  Wishing you a full and successful recovery. So much love, Xoxo Alana  
Alana Mitnick
HI Angela D, I am so glad that this back relief practice is working well for you. I personally love this routine and return to it almost daily as my "go-to". So happy to be practicing together. Enjoy! Warmly, Alana  
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial