Gentle Yoga: Stretch Your Back<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Stretch Your Back
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you! That was such a nurturing practice, what a great shift to my day.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Renee R, I am so happy that you enjoyed this nurturing practice. It's amazing the shift it can make in our perspective, energy and day. Love, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Absolutely fabulous. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Rachel S! Love this one too. So happy you are soaking up gentle yoga! Xo Alana 
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Aaaah…revisiting this Season of Gentle Yoga as my body and soul really have been craving this nourishment. I can’t imagine a better way to ring in 2022 than with some gentle yet profound “Alana Yoga” ❤️✨. Happy New Year to you and all the beautiful souls at Yoga Anytime!
Dana M
1 person likes this.
My back feels so good after this! With all the sitting lately, this has helped my back release and I feel so much space now. Thank you for a wonderful practice, Alana! What a great start to 2022!
Alana Mitnick
Dana M, I am so happy that your back feels better! What a relief! It's amazing how gentle stretching can help to free up tension and create a sense of spaciousness in the body. So delighted to be practicing together! Wishing you a healthy and expansive new year! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Thank you so much for your message, Jenny S. It's always such a gift to hear from you! So happy that you experienced inner nourishment with these gentle practices. it's truly a joy and honor to practice together. Wishing you a healthy, peaceful, and joyful new year! All my love, Alana 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
Love this practice.
Alana Mitnick
So glad you are enjoying this practice, Fabian H! Warmly, Alana 
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial