Gentle Yoga: Spacious Hips<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Spacious Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Sara S
2 people like this.
These days are long and movement is short but the practice gets me ready for the day. Thank you 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Practicing with you, looking out my window at the snowy winter wonderland, doing tree while gazing at the trees and all the birds...aaaah. I could do this all day 🌲thank you 🙏🏻
Fern S
3 people like this.
YUMMY!!! This was so lovely! I have knee surgery today and this was a great way to relax and breathe. Thank you. So much gratitude. xoxo
Alana Mitnick
Sara S, Yes you're right on... I know the feeling. I find that a little movement and practicing always helps and increases my capacity (and efficiency) during the day. Thank you for being here and joining us in Yoga! XoA
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S, What a winter wonderland! I am vicariously there with you... gazing at the white landscape... the trees and birds. It feels magical. Again, thank for sharing so generously and for your loving and supportive presence. With love and gratitude, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Fern S... So happy and grateful to feel your presence here. I hope your knee surgery is successful and ultimately brings greater relief and freedom. Holding you in my heart. Stay close and keep me posted on your recovery. Breathing with YOU, love. XoA
Sandra Židan
Hi, Alana! Thank you very much for making me this cold and snowy winter day nicer with your practice! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž, So glad you enjoyed this spacious hip practice. Thank you for joining me in Yoga! Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Warmly, Alana 
Melissa D
1 person likes this.
Loved this. Just what I need to release all of my tension. Thank you💕
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed your class, especially the "butterfly variation poses on the back. Hips are happy!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial