Gentle Yoga: Spacious Hips<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Spacious Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Melissa D! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Lovely to hear, Lina S. I am enjoying those butterfly variations, too! So delighted to be practicing together. Love, Alana 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another amazing class. This one is a new favorite for relaxing in the evening. Love it!
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Diane C. So delighted that you enjoyed this practice in the evening. What a sweet way to unwind, relax and center during that "magic hour" before before bed. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Laura M
2 people like this.
I am LOVING this series! Thank you for teaching
Alana Mitnick
Laura M, So happy to hear that you are loving this series! It is a joy and honor to share. Grateful for your presence and receptivity. XoA
Shanna
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this gentle practice.  I'm recovering from being sick and needed something sweet and slow. Namaste!
Alana Mitnick
Shanna, Thank you for being here! So glad this gentle practice was just the right feel and pace for you today. I hope you feel better. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Love, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Noticed my left side weaker than right. I think it's because my left shoulder works poorly. how does that effect the Prana ?
Alana Mitnick
Sara S, What an insightful observation and such a good question. Stay with this question and allow is to inspire your search. Feeling and sensing the flow of Prana (or subtle life energy) is such a personal inquiry and Mystery. I find this talk The Flow of Prana by Robert Svoboda to be helpful. Stay close and keep me posted on your discoveries. So glad you are here! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial