Gentle Yoga: Spacious Hips<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Spacious Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Hortensia G
1 person likes this.
What a delightful class🙆 You are so lovely and delicate, but also very clear and precise. Beautiful. Thank you🙏💞
Alana Mitnick
Welcome Hortensia G! I appreciate your words and presence. So delighted to be practicing Yoga together. Stay close and let me know how I can help support you. Have a wonderful weekend! Warmly, Alana 
Susan R
1 person likes this.
Ah,   Lovely 💕
Alana Mitnick
Hi Susan R, So happy you enjoyed this practice. The side body and hip opening feel so good. Have a beautiful weekend! Love, Alana 
Albe V
1 person likes this.
I haven't done yoga in a long time but love every minute of it!  Especially with you Alana!  Really looking forward to every session!  Thanks for making it so enjoyable!  With love from a warm South Africa! xxx
Alana Mitnick
Albe V, Your words warm my heart. I am so happy to be practicing Yoga together! It should be enjoyable, right?! Grateful for your presence. Xo Love, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness, that was so good. This one is going in my favorites list, for sure. Thank you, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
So glad you loved this practice, Rachel S. It's one of my very favorites too! Feels so good to open the hips and stretch the side body. So happy you're in your yoga flow. Love, Alana 
Elizabeth H
1 person likes this.
Alana, your practices always help me to center and calm. It is lovely to hear waves crashing in the background when we pause. Thanks for this peaceful, effective lesson.
Alana Mitnick
Elizabeth H, I'm so delighted that you are enjoying these practices, and that you feel more centered and calm. I appreciate you sharing and I'm so happy that you are here! Take care and stay close. Love, Alana 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial