Gentle Yoga: Fluid Spine<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Fluid Spine
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Fern S, I feel your warmth and presence so much! So happy that you enjoyed this gentle practice and all the little variations. I love this gift of slowing down and dropping IN together. Xoxo Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Susan L, Thank you SO much for sharing. I am deeply touched and inspired by your generosity, wisdom, and insight. I am soaking up the feeling. Stay close... I'm curious how your process and practice will evolve and expand over time. For me, Yoga has been a lifelong journey towards deeper self awareness, wholeness, and acceptance. With Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Sandra Ž! I just love how much you are diving into Yoga and these practices. You really inspire me with your dedication and consistency. So glad you enjoyed this slow and fluid one. Warmly, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Fabian H, So nice to see you here! I appreciate your presence. I am delighted that this gentle and fluid practice was just right. Enjoy! Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Karen G, So delighted that you enjoyed this practice. Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga! Stay close. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
ELVA K! So lovely to hear from you. I know what you mean... slow movements and stretches works wonders and invites a quality of inner spaciousness and ease. I am so happy that you love this pace and gentle offering. Warmly, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
So lovely! Thank you for a new season on Gentle Yoga!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rachel S, Thank you for joining me for a fresh season of new gentle practices. I am so happy to be able to offer these. Let me know how you feel. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I like the stretch with the strap at the end of the class. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Lina S, I'm so glad you enjoyed this variation of Marchiyasana C. I've been enjoying the feeling of support with the strap and find it helps to gentle deepen the twist from the inside. Thank you for your presence and sharing! Warmly, Alana 
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial