Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Clear and Refresh<br>Wade Gotwals

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 1: Clear and Refresh
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Matthew
2 people like this.
i don't normally do 60 min classes but did this one and had fun. many thanks and happy new year. :)
Elissa P
2 people like this.
thank you Wade, for starting off this challenge and this new year with your usual kind and clear guidance and presence. Happy to be here (even if I don't get to watch live cuz of work schedule...). 
Deborah D
2 people like this.
Ahhhhhh. I felt connected!
Wade
2 people like this.
Happy New Year Matthew S, thanks for joining us and trying the 60 min format!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Elissa P great to hear from you! So happy you are joining us! Hope your New Year is off to a good start :)
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Deborah D - Yes to that!!
Rosanna S
Wow, wow, wow! This was my first class with you, and while I won't be able to do these live, I felt such a shift after a long week back at work. I've added this to my favorites to come back to. Thank you, YogaAnytime, for such a fantastic lineup of teachers and teachings!
Christel B
So wonderful to be able to do another set of your classes. It felt so well balanced.
Lina S
I wish you a fulfilling new year. Thank you so much for this flowing class. I really enjoy your teaching:calmness, challenged and uplifting!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Rosanna S So great to connect with you and am so happy you are feeling a good energetic shift from this Flow! Yoga helped me through the whole 2020 experience + so glad it's benefiting you!!
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial