Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 6: Flowing Back to Self<br>Wade Gotwals

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 6: Flowing Back to Self
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I feel a profound sense of space in front of my heart after this practice. I loved the chanting. Thank you Wade.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Ali thank you so much for your dedication on this retreat!!! So happy you resonated with the heart opening practice!
Lynn-Marie M
Thank you so much Wade. I’ve been teaching yoga for 18 years, now teaching via Zoom. I’m loving the variations of the different poses. It’s bringing new life to me and my students. YogaAnytime is a true gift.
Meaghan S
1 person likes this.
Loved the oscillating bound hands between the heart and outwards at heart/face/above levels. I will take that with me. Thank you
Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you Lynn-Marie M - we have both been teaching for the same amount of time! So glad you are feeling this and sharing it, Yoga is so needed right now - your students are lucky to have you!
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Meaghan S hope you are having a great week! One of my teachers in Asia passed that along to me and happy you connected with it too, it feels quite symbolic :)
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the fun of this practice,  and smiling when I got my hands and feet mixed up during one of the more challenging poses.  Thanks  for your insights, Wade.
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed this practice. Side bends felt really good. The crow with the block: what a nice tip! Thank you for your teaching.
Julie M
2 people like this.
Thank you for such a heart-felt practice.  I feel stretched in mind and body and my heart is really resonating with all the good in the world.  Thanks for offering this in these challenging times.
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Lina S so great you are diving into this journey, yes to side bends - I  feel more expansive when I do them :)
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial