Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 13: Playing with Wonder
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
1 person likes this.
Love this practice Alana! So fluid and rejuvenating. My whole body is vibrating with joy. Thank you. 
Hi Hope H! So happy to hear this. I felt the same way during the practice! Grateful to be in Yoga together. Thank you for being here, Hope! Love, Alana 
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was beautiful, as ever, Alana. I love that you allow for fluidity and movement, and also stillness and inner exploration. A perfect balance.
Thank you for your beautiful words and presence, Ali. So delighted that you enjoyed the movement, stillness, and exploration. Love and namaste, Alana 
1 person likes this.
What an amazing practice after another difficult week. I loved the cobra variation. There was a gentleness and strength that really translated through the rest of the class. I feel so much more tension-free, and this was a great complement to Arturo's class yesterday. Thank you!
Hi Rosanna S! So delighted to hear from you! What a wonderful observation... gentleness and strength. I am so happy that you enjoyed this practice and found some relief and ease. Thank you for being here with Wade, Arturo, Suniti, Miles, and myself. Enjoy your Retreat! Love, Alana 
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana!
What a lovely practice, both grounding and energizing! I really appreciate this energizing balance! Namaste
Hi Lise G! So glad you enjoyed Day 13 of our Retreat! I remember feeling both grounded and energized after this teaching this practice. Thank you for being here and joining us in Yoga! Namaste and Love, Alana 
1 person likes this.
This practice was so energizing and engaging, yet calming.  I could not think of a better way to start my day.  Thank you Alana!
Wonderful, Louisa R! May this calm energy support you throughout your day.   So delighted to be practicing together! Love, Alana 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.