Fluid Strength: Flowing into Calm<br>Lydia Zamorano

Fluid Strength: Flowing into Calm
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lori
2 people like this.
I love everything about this practice - the sequence is innovative and integrating, and deeply nourishing for the hips. Your metaphor of being "home" in the body is sweet and profoundly meaningful. Thanks so much, Lydia. :)
Lydia Zamorano
Lori C So happy this provided a space for you to nourish yourself Lori! Thanks for letting me know. Warmth, Lydia 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Great practice for a cold, rainy day here in New England...as you might imagine, my motivation was pretty low, but I gave this a go and I’m so glad I did 🥰 The cobwebs are swept and the lights are now on 👍 I used a couple of blocks quite a bit for this practice, which made sense for my “home” today ❤️
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S That is such great news Jenny! Blocks are always my friends too. I could see how this practice could be lovely on a cold damp day. Warmth, Lydia 
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
This was amazing for me! I can truly go deeper into my stretches by using my peripheral vision! Still can’t do a hand stand but I’m trying. ❤️ Thank you 
Lydia Zamorano
Tonia T That is the best news Tonia! I also feel a profound shift with using peripheral vision. Much love from the Canadian Rockies! Lydia 
Kate M
Once again, I took this practice sequence in small "bites" - you pack so much creatively sequenced material into this! Brilliant! : )
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M So happy this can be a gift that lasts a long time! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your experiences with the practices. Warmth, Lydia 
David G-
Great practice and thanks for the new breathing technique. I was able to laugh through the harder stretches and poses like you. I agree with the comments, and I am working my way up to the handstand too. Dolphin pose is actually much easier than a few weeks ago.  Loved the core work at the end and how much I pushed myself to stay calmly focused. 

Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein So nice to hear about your practice again. I love imagining you laughing in your explorations of movement and breath! Thanks again for commenting David. 
Warmth, 
Lydi a 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial