Kate M
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice, Melina!! Thank you : )
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
You are so welcome Kate!
Dana
1 person likes this.
I finally decided to join YogaAnytime. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sequence. I felt very sluggish when I started but working through all the congestion, I now feel lighter and more smooth in my movements. Looking forward to tomorrow's practice. Thank you Melina! 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Welcome to YogaAnytime Dana! Lovely to see you here. Thanks for sharing how the practice felt and I'll look forward to hearing how the challenge goes for you.
Sylvia
1 person likes this.
Hi Melina, is there a "best" time for these practices? I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Thank you
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Hi Sylvia ~ I often recommend doing asana practice early in the morning (maybe before breakfast) so that it gets done vs. waiting to do it later in the day when work or other commitments can often get in the way.  Practice is also a form of self-care, and yogis often recommend filling your energy reserves before serving others. Lastly, I suggest a.m. practice to warm up your body, decrease stiffness and increase your digestive fire before breakfast. If you can't do a.m. practice, my second favorite time would be before dinner to release tension/stress  from the day. Thanks for joining the challenge!
David G-
1 person likes this.
It was a Winter day in New Jersey, snow, rain, 20 mph winds...The creative practice allowed me to drop into memories and feelings tones associated with Spring. Really neat how it activated my imagination. Thank you! 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
What a great share, thanks David!!! Wishing you much health as we turn towards spring.
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial