Aligned and Awake: Content and Container<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Content and Container
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This one really got into some deep places in the spine! It was subtle, but at the same time this was some strong work. I’m feeling aligned and in tune with my spine ⚖️
Nathan Briner
Jenny S, thank you for sharing your experience with this lesson. We are definitely getting a bit more subtle here. Shifting the focus to the sensations deeper within the body bring out a whole new world of perception and balancing and connection. 
Amanda H
3 people like this.
Loved this session and how awakening it is, I feel great. I might even do another one tomorrow. Thank you so much.
Nathan Briner
Amanda H, this gets me so excited to hear! I can attest that the more you play with these kinds of practices, you will be amazed at what you can begin to feel and adjust and dive into. Hope to hear more about your journey :)
Christel B
1 person likes this.
I loved exploring the position of the spine and seeing if it was centered in the different poses.  I wanted to keep going because it felt so good and the pacing was great giving time to tune in.
Nathan Briner
Christel B!! “I wanted to keep going….” 
Literally music to my ears! So happy you’re enjoying the lessons and connecting to these inner feelings 🙏
Paul B
2 people like this.
it was a good tip to think of your spine as a slinky spring! I have a tendency to over bend the lumbar region - spreading it out and giving the mid spine some focus gives a higher quality bend and it's noticeable, particularly if you do it in conjunction with the other alignment principles for the legs.  thanks!
Nathan Briner
Paul B, you are exactly right! I’m the same way, too much lower back extension. But shifting the load into the mid spine makes it feel so much better! I’m excited that you’re feeling all these things coming together :)
Great work!
Eric M
2 people like this.
Another great teaching, thanks Nathan. This helped me get more awareness into the connection between my right shoulder and my upper and mid back. I’m experiencing pain in my right wrist in plank pose, that is coming from my right shoulder being in the ‘wrong’ position. Any tips you can think off will be greatly appreciated.
Nathan Briner
Eric M, I’d love to help. I’d need to know more about exactly where your wrist hurts. 
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial