20 Minute Yoga Flows: Endurance Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Endurance Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jemina S
5 people like this.
By far, one of the best flows I have practised.  I was sitting in my chair, about to watch my second movie of the evening. But something urged me to close the tab and open yoga anytime. I am really thankful that this video popped up as a recommendation. 
Sending through a lot of gratitude from Sydney. 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Jemina S !!! I'm so happy to hear this - I was just at my computer and saw this lovely comment come through from you - had to reply and say hi!! I'm so glad you hopped out of your chair and onto your mat! Sending big hug and love to you and Sydney!! 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Loved this sequence,Robert Sidoti ! Another little gem...  : )
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
I loved this flow! Thank you so much! Sometimes you just have 20 or 30 minutes and this was awesome!❤️
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Love this strong short flow—got it in while my dinner is cooking. Thank you 🙏🏻☮️
Shawn
1 person likes this.
This really hit the spot. I was feeling so tired and low energy after a few hours of Sunday morning with my little kids, and needed the yoga practice I had intended to do but felt no energy to pursue anymore. Then I convinced myself to do a 20 min practice - "Energize your day" - and afterwards went straight to this one. NOW, I feel like even more, so will explore some yin on my mat. But thank you, Robert Sidoti, for the chill and challenging sessions. It's always so doable and smooth. I am awake and I feel strong and stretched out, ready to keep enjoying my weekend and family time. Gratitude!~
Sandra Židan
Great practice to start a day! Thanks, Robert! Kind regards!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Another lovely flowing practice to beat those Lockdown blues in Melbourne. Thanks Robert for sharing the love. Namaste.
Mary F
1 person likes this.
I also really loved this flow!! one of the practices I have done through online courses!! ❤️
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
love an early morning 20 minute practice :))
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial