Yoga for Our Nature: Stable Like a Tree<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Stable Like a Tree
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
8 people like this.
This was just beautiful. I have had an intense love for trees my whole life. When I was a kid we had an apple orchard and I spent all day climbing trees 🌳 At Christmas I get a “balled”tree so we can plant it afterwards and we now have Christmas trees that are twice as tall as our house! A walk in the woods is my happy place. This practice touched my heart ❤️ 🙏🏻
Michelle F
5 people like this.
Thanks Melisa that was just wonderful! Trees are friends and constant inspiration..... as the sun grows ever warmer, the  difference the  presence of trees on  my walk to work makes  is  almost incredible - on the stretches of unshaded concrete I sweat ! and then there is a patch of trees reaching out and sheltering me for a while! I appreciate them every day and have some real old friends! One of my favourite things to do in every new place is visit the oldest tree ---sure  have seen some astounding specimens!
wow @Jenny S , your place sounds fabulous- forest baths are the best!
loveandpeacexxxx
Summer
4 people like this.
Beautiful 🌳 So many fun and interesting ways to explore this posture! I love the little clamshell move! Much more challenging than you’d think. And I especially appreciated the comment about  basking in that felt sense of awe in the presence of magnificence and the calming affect it has on your nervous system. 💗 We live near a beautifully giant sycamore that always makes my heart grow a couple sizes when we walk by… especially just before twilight when the white of the bark seems to glow. Magical! Thank you for this practice.
Melina Meza
Hello Tree Loving Friends! JENNY, I spent summers with my grandparents in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and helped them around the farm. One of the fun things we got to do as kids was make tree houses in the apple trees. I too grew up climbing trees and also planting them! Loved hearing your story. MELISSA, I love your practice of visiting the oldest tree when you travel! I'm so going to do that from now on, thanks for the inspiration! SUMMER, thanks for the sweet share and for expressing your appreciation for the beauty and awe of trees and light. I'm sure your Sycamore tree appreciates you sending love its way each time you pass by. Wishing you all a healthy and safe summer.
Christel B
5 people like this.
So fun to do a whole class focused on tree poses! I too grew up climbing trees, enjoying green, unripe, tart apples. Now I live in the tropics where trees and everything grow very fast.  The royal ponciana tree, that we planted two decades ago, right outside the window is beginning to show some of its beautiful crimson blossoms while still laden with last year's seed pods. It also houses some orchids, so it's always amazing to look out at it. I tossed some papaya seeds into my yard and within the year they bore fruit. One of my very favorites is to walk among flowering Linden trees. I just love trees. Amazing trees indeed !
B rand New
Christel B
4 people like this.
I must add :Linden trees in bloom! Heavenly.  I love trees!
Jane W
1 person likes this.
Thanks Melina - I always learn so much from you!
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Melina, for this beautiful and creative practice! Namaste!
Melina Meza
I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the practice! YogaAnytime brings out the best in me. ( :
Pat Pao
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice and the sequencing.  Miss you Melina
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial