Yoga for Our Nature: Half Moon Adventure<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Half Moon Adventure
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
🌗🌗🌗FUN FUN FUN🌓🌓🌓 Who doesn’t love a little half moon play to start the day?
Rachel S
2 people like this.
I just got home from a plane ride, and that felt AMAZING. :) Thank you!
Melina Meza
Jenny, thanks for staying with me and Season 5! We have so many fun adventures and new heights for you all this summer! Rachel, welcome home and I hope you enjoy the rest of the season as well.
Sandra Židan
Interesting practice! Thanks, Melina! Regards!
Ellen B
2 people like this.
Melina,
This was wonderful!!!!!  Thank you.  Howard and I send our love.  It's wonderful that the episodes for season 5 are continuing to appear.  Many thanks.  Your deep, calm sense of spirit and bodymind are wonderful for our body, psyche and spirit.
Hope H
1 person likes this.
Melina, thank you so much for this fun practice. I love your style, humor and cueing and your lovely voice calms my nervous system! I’m a former student at the now closed Namaste in Oakland and your wonderful videos makes missing Namaste less painful and helped me stay healthy and grounded this last year. Thank you:)
Melina Meza
Hello Ellen, Howard and Hope...all Namasate studio friends! Thanks for saying hello and keeping your practice steady until we meet again. Perhaps sooner vs. later? Season 5 has been a real joy to film, I'm glad you're turning in and feeling some calm from the classes. Stay cool everyone and I hope you have some outdoor adventures on the horizon.
Leah K
1 person likes this.
So excited to try this one! Half Moon is one of my favorites.
Melina Meza
Hi Leah and Happy Solstice to you!
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Wonderful!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial