Outdoor Yoga Flows: Whole Body Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Outdoor Yoga Flows: Whole Body Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this practice! The sequencing and pace supported my full presence on the mat. As I leave the mat I feel a complete reset of mind and body which I will carry with gratitude into the rest of my day. 🙏 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice! Thanks, Alana! Namaste!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Lovely practice that brought sweet relief to all the nooks and crannies. Thank you for this season of Outdoor Yoga 🙏🏻❤️
Alana Mitnick
M Angela C, I love hearing that the sequencing and pace supported your full presence on the mat. Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and being here. May this support you in  your day. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan, So delighted that you enjoyed this practice! Grateful for your sharing and presence. Namaste, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Oh so lovely to hear, Jenny S. Thank you for joining me in the new season of Outdoor (and indoor) Yoga Flows. It's always as honor to practice together and receive your comments and energy. Thank you! With Love, Alana
Kate M
1 person likes this.
That truly was a feel good practice. Exactly what I needed this morning! And now ... the pure luxury of a  l o n g  savasana! Thank you for your gentle, uplifting guidance.
Kylie W
2 people like this.
Alana, the authenticity in your teaching is such a gift. You have a soft and nurturing way about you and it always shines through.  Thank you for that. Namaste. :)
Alana Mitnick
Kate M, So beautifully expressed. I'm so glad that you enjoyed this feel-good practice and the magic of a long savasana. Grateful to practice together in this way. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Kylie W, Your words touch my heart. Thank you for seeing me and joining me in Yoga. So happy that my way of teaching resonates with you. I do feel raw, natural and vulnerable while sharing ...and I'm glad to hear that it shines through. So grateful for you presence. Love, Alana 
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial