Wake Up with Yoga: Stability, Strength, and Balance<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Stability, Strength, and Balance
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
David G-
1 person likes this.
Thank you! This strengthened me for a cardio workout; it also kicked out some misalignment in my nervous system. I am getting grumpy because of grading essays and memoirs, but now I have mind-space too. 
Birgitte
2 people like this.
David Goldstein HI David, That is great to hear. I am sure that grading essays can be exhausting and time consuming. Teachers need more yoga! I think you mentioned that you will be sharing your meditation with your colleagues....so, that is wonderful. Namaste, Birgitte
Summer
5 people like this.
Birgitte it is such a joy practicing with you.  Your slow thoughtful pace and guidance really lets me feel challenged whilst also feeling tremendously supported grounded and spacious. In this way, I never feel like I’m fighting or struggling within the challenge of the pose but rather subtly tapping into an inner strength and fluidity. Simply lovely. I thank you so much and can’t wait for the next one! Love.
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Summer Dear Summer, I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the practice. I love how you say: "...tapping into an inner strength and fluidity". I think that is how I feel when I slow down my practice....to me that is meditation in action. Thank you so much for your kind feedback. "See you" next week. Namaste, Birgitte
Monica
1 person likes this.
Graceful and fun! Thank you for this practice .
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Monica Hi Monica, So happy to hear that you enjoyed the practice ...and that you found the fun in it as well. Warmest, Birgitte
Sandra Židan
I loved today's practice! Thanks, Birgitte! Kind regards!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, Yeah! That is wonderful to hear. Happy to know that you have such a consistent practice. Warmest, Birgitte
Shawn
2 people like this.
I am enjoying your teaching so much. Tremendous gratitude for your authentic offerings 🙏🏼

Birgitte
Shawn Dear Shawn, I am so happy to hear that. Thank you so much for practicing with me. Hope to "see you" soon. Namaste, Birgitte
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial