Wake Up with Yoga: Outer and Inner Resilience<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Outer and Inner Resilience
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Shawn
1 person likes this.
So grateful for this lesson and equally delighted to discover your teaching. After a week of no asana and traveling this was just enough to bring me back. Looking forward to another virtual class with you soon! The simplicity and detailed, slow instruction were exactly what I needed. Thx!!
Birgitte
Shawn Dear Shawn, That is so wonderful to hear. Yoga is such a good way to erase or lessen the toll on the body and mind after traveling. Thank you for leaving me your feedback. Welcome to my yoga classes. Hope to "see" you soon. Namaste, Birgitte
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing your gift. I appreciated the Sanskrit. Take care. Namaste, Renee
Birgitte
Renee R Dear Renee, Thank you for practicing with me and for appreciating the Sanskrit. I am so grateful for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Birgitte! Energizing and calming at the same time! Thanks for sharing it with us! Namaste!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, Great to hear. I wanted this practice to be energizing.....and ending with a sense of calm. Thank you again for practicing with me. Namaste, Birgitte
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this class, Birgitte! I appreciate the cueing around the hips - this felt fresh and supportive to me. Thank you! I am looking forward to more of your classes! 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Rachel S Hi Rachel, Thank you for practicing with me and leaving feedback. So happy to hear that this practice felt good. Filming 60 minute classes next month......so more videos coming out later this year. Namaste, Birgitte
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Ooh, I will look forward to your new classes, Birgitte!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Rachel S Great to hear! I am so grateful to be able to work with Yoga Anytime. The nicest people to work with....attracting so many wonderful students. B
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial