Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Slow Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Slow Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Francesca Venturini
Good morning Rosemary! Thank you to remind me the importance to slow down and find the time to nourish,restore and integrate.....the only way to have the opportunity to go deeper and improve, get better in every single movement and action in our lives. Thank you!!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Rosemary, hope this finds you well. Thank you for five great days. This was restorative, though my adductors were on fire in the squats. Good information. See you tomorrow morning. 
Martha K
2 people like this.
I love this restorative practice with enough movement to keep my energy flowing. Fluid and lovely.
Hope H
1 person likes this.
My nervous system just did a 180. You are amazing. Thank you!
Samantha P
2 people like this.
This practice was lovely. I went on a hike today and was feeling kind of achy and tight after. I almost decided to lay down instead of doing today's practice, but I knew that yoga was really what my body needed. I feel so much better after this amazing slow flow. Much less achy and much more open. Thank you so much!
Rosemary Garrison
Yes, beautifully said, Francesca Venturini ! 
Rosemary Garrison
So glad you’re on this journey with us, David G- . I hear you on the adductors- I hope they’re feeling better today. 
Rosemary Garrison
Mmmhhh, beautiful, Martha K - exactly what we going for with this practice. 
Rosemary Garrison
That makes me supremely happy, Hope H . A shift in the nervous system is pure gold. 🙏
Rosemary Garrison
What elegant timing, Samantha P . So glad you got on the mat and the practice matched what your body most needed! 
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial