Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Wild Heart<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Wild Heart
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
3 people like this.
Thank you so much Rosemary - as always, it has been such a joy and comfort to listen to your soothing tone throughout the week - curious compassion is a lovely way to end/ begin!
Have a wonderful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Kate M
4 people like this.
Tender, wild, spacious heart. Oh so beautiful. This invitation to open the heart falls into my life at such an opportune time. Your teaching is a blessing, Rosemary. Love.
Christel B
2 people like this.
Great ending to this 7 day series with the heart opening.  Always looked forward the next session and was vey well supported by your guidance and options. Namaste.
Eric N
2 people like this.
This heart opening practice was exactly what I needed today. It provided some real relief for my sore shoulders and was also a kind and gentle practice that allowed for plenty of warming up before going into the deep postures.
Sandra Židan
Hi, Rosemary! Today's practice was exactly what I needed for my spine and for my body! Thank you very much for this great challenge! 💖💝❤️
Anna S
2 people like this.
Thank you for this series, Rosemary! I'm returning to yoga after having to take a break for several months due to chronic pain. This challenge was a wonderful way back in, reinvigorating and accessible. It took more a bit more than seven days to get all the way through it, but now that I have made it to the end I feel stronger and rejuvenated. Perfect. Thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
How's the prize looking, David G- ?! Of course, it's truly about the whole flow and this precious moment... but I am curious about your wheel. ; ) I am thrilled to hear about your shift in perspective and the natural high of the mountains. Keep shining!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Annette Ferdinand . Such meaningful feedback. More is on the way! Love to you in Germany. 
Rosemary Garrison
Dearest, Francesca Venturini , I cannot thank you enough for sending love back. I am receiving it a the ideal time and am truly touched by your kindness. May the practice continue to embrace and support you. 
Rosemary Garrison
My great pleasure, Lina S . Thank you so much for joining us!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial