Yin Yoga and Mythology: Saraswati Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Saraswati Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Lisa B
5 people like this.
Truly wonderful!  Your instruction was so great--kind and generous!  I so appreciate the new teaching so thank you for the beautiful and graceful practice. 
Kelly K
4 people like this.
Thank you so much! You made my day :))
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Oh this was sooo good…with an ice storm raging outside 🌨 what a pleasure it was to sink into the metaphorical water. I love this combination of the storytelling and yin. With your soothing voice it reminds me of being read to as a child. Feeling nurtured and safe. Thankful you are here Kelly ❤️🙏🏻
Samreen F
3 people like this.
So beautiful thankyou x

Kelly K
1 person likes this.
xoxo!
Zoe T
2 people like this.
So grateful for this today, much needed.  I LOVE the stories.
Lisa
2 people like this.
That was great.  I love the stories.  I have for years wanted to learn more but just unsure where to start. Thank you Kelly
Diane C
2 people like this.
Thank you Kelly for leading us in this beautiful practice and for sharing your inspirations. 
M Angela C
2 people like this.
So beautiful and inspiring.  Thank you 🙏 
Gabriella N
Lovely class. Enjoyed the story of Saraswati immensely and the sweet simple magic of the yin. 
Thank you very much Kelly. 
Love, Gabriella 
Ps.: I was fascinated by the story that you shared about her birth and wanted to learn more about her life story but was not able to find this version of her being birthed out of the water. Would you mind helping me to look at the right direction. Thank you in advance. 
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial