Yin Yoga and Mythology: Saraswati Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Saraswati Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Kelly K
3 people like this.
You know, I have been telling that one for so long that I can't remember where it came from! I definitely add my own details when I retell things, so you usually won't find a story exactly like mine anywhere LOL 
I think of myths as something very much alive and always transforming, so I don't hesitate to add something here and there if it keeps the story fresh and relevant :))

Chars Cowling
Thank you for sharing this story it really helped me right now.
Christel B
2 people like this.
I came to the mat with some soreness from a more strenuous routine but the yin yoga melted the soreness away:>) Amazing!
Brigitte M
2 people like this.
What a wonderful combination, yin yoga and mythology. Very inspiring and nourishing at the same time. Looking forward to more episodes! ✨
Kelly K
Chars Cowling I'm so glad. Hope you have a week of ease and joy :)
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Christel B So glad we got you feeling better! xoxo
Kelly K
Brigitte M Oh thank you thank you! I'm so happy that you're enjoying it! 
David G-
2 people like this.
I loved the breathing between skin and muscle and the water imagery in myth and in body. The softness of this practice was restorative, and hopefully inspires me to be more creative.  
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein thank you so much!! 
Megan M
3 people like this.
This is really timely! I was remembering my first yoga teacher's classes. He wound the mythology of the asanas through his classes and as a result I learned to love Hanumanasana.  Thank you so much Kelly for your storytelling and poetry. 
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial