Yin Yoga and Mythology: Shiva Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Shiva Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This felt like a deep meditation with movement…I honestly could do this type of practice for hours…and how soothing to hear the Pacific Ocean breathing in the background…🌊❤️🙏🏻
Diane C
2 people like this.
I loved this very unique class. The side bends were wonderful! I felt so many sensations and so centered after completing the second side. Thank you!
Kelly K
2 people like this.
Jenny S wow thank you so much! yes, that ocean... I wish I could teach every class next to it!

Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Diane C thanks Diane!!
An Y
1 person likes this.
My mind was able to rest. Thank you so much for such a peaceful practice. Om namah shivaya
By the way, your yoga pants are so lovely. May I ask where you got?
David G-
1 person likes this.
I am definitely sometimes Shiva. The practice was like taking two
Advils; released a lot of morning inflammation, and have always loved that Whitman line...  Here is another that relates—"I too am not a bit tamed—I too am untranslatable" My literary mind loved this practice! 
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
David G- Ooh I love Walt Whitman just as much as I love Shiva. Thank for such a beautiful and thoughtful comment!
Kelly K
2 people like this.
An Y Hi! So happy you enjoyed the practice, and believe it or not my pants are from Target! So cheap and so comfy! 
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
So yin is all I want to do now, thanks to you, Kelly! This class was marvelous. Interesting that I found this practice more energizing than relaxing! ✨ thank you for another excellent class! 🙏🏼
Sandra Židan
I loved today's practice! Thanks, Kelly! I feel very relaxed now! Kind regards from Croatia! 💖💝💗
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial