Yin Yoga and Mythology: Ganesha Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Ganesha Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Oh Kelly your classes are such a gift 💝 I love the way you weave the mythology with poses that evoke the deity being discussed. Ganesha is one of my favorites - I have little statues of him everywhere (even in my car!) and he always brings a smile to my face and makes me feel safe. Thank you ❤️🙏🏻
Alessandra  Y
My day was downright traumatic, and this practice was such a good antidote to it. 
Kelly K
Jenny S thank you so much!! sending you hugs!
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Alessandra Y I'm so sorry about your terrible day, but glad that the yoga could help a bit. hope things get sunnier for you xoxoxo
Alessandra  Y
Kelly K Thanks. I think it will be quite a long process, but at least I have my yoga.

Elizabeth M
Kelly this was perfect for me today. I needed something to quiet my mind and my body and these grounding postures and smooth transitions, with your storytelling and calming voice, were sent to me from beyond. Thank you for the invitation to imagine my bones! What a neat layer to sensation! I feel so settled and consisted Will be doing this one again! ❤️
Kelly K
Elizabeth M aww Elizabeth you are the best of the best! thanks for always being super supportive. you are such a big part of what makes teaching for yoga anytime so wonderful xoxoxoxoxo
Sandra Židan
I really needed to hear today's story because I also couldn't accept some bad things that happened to me in the last few years! Thanks, Kelly! Great practice! 💖💝❤️
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan So sorry to hear about your difficulties, but glad that you're getting through and that the class helped. Thanks so much for your comments - I appreciate them so so much xxxxx
David G-
3 people like this.
I am thankful that others also felt cathartic on the mat. This dropped me deep into a state, and I had to linger in meditation for a few minutes to regain my bearings. I also dug the imagery of fascia and bones and breathing into the spaces in between, and of course, Ganesha's symbolism is in all of us too. So many of my scars (countless bike crashes) are a roadmap to my life. Thank you for allowing us to feel more deeply on the mat, to find our stress edges, and sink into them. 
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial