60 Minute Yoga Flows: The Journey is the Goal<br>Birgitte Kristen

60 Minute Yoga Flows: The Journey is the Goal
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
David G-
2 people like this.
 I never get tired with the extra instructions. Sometime it makes me wobble in the balance poses, but I have found that my outer hip can move in slightly, my big toe can take a bit more pressure, or my shoulders will enjoy relaxing more. The rotation of perception and the addition of the colorized prana were lovely. I can see myself doing that arm balance in the future and I will return to this meditative and strengthy practice in the future. Oh, and I did float a small bit, and that definition of Vinyassa was so cool. Have a great weekend! 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David G- Hi David, Great to hear....our yoga practice is filled with new discoveries....always. Hoping you are having a wonderful weekend. Namaste, Birgitte
Christel B
2 people like this.
What a lovely journey this was, guided by your calm explicit directions. Namaste.
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Christel B Hi Christel, Thank you! And, thank you for practicing with me. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Warmest, B

Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I really appreciate your calm and careful instructions. Amazingly I almost managed astavakrasana today (it has always eluded me before) thanks to your step by step instructions. I know now that I can continue to work towards it. I also appreciated what you said about not being able to do all arm balances. We need this openness that not all postures are for all bodies, and that we are allowed to retire certain postures if they no longer serve us. With love and thanks.
Birgitte
Ali Hi Ali, Astavakrasana is a hard pose....so, the step by step approach is so helpful for me. And, it is like anything else, the journey is the goal. I am so happy to hear that you are having an easier time and I have no doubt that you will master it soon. It does leave us with a bit of confidence when we work towards something and end up being able to do it. I wholeheartedly agree, not all postures are for all bodies. Also, a lot of teachers, including me, have some background in dance or gymnastics...or some even in martial arts. Thank you so much for your feedback. Hoping you are enjoying today. Namaste, Birgitte
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Ahhhh…the gift of an hour to practice ❤️ this was such a luxury…always love your concise teaching and longer holds, encouraging a total release into the moments and quieting the mind. In your classes I never feel an internal pressure to push beyond what my body will allow. I can enjoy watching you perform the “peak pose” and know that it’s okay to let it go ~ thank you Birgitte 🙏🏻
Birgitte
Jenny S Hi Jenny, So lovely to get this feedback from you. Thank you for practicing with me again.  I greatly appreciate your kind and detailed feedback. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Namaste, Birgitte
Shawn
1 person likes this.
Amazing practice! I so enjoy your teaching, and the pace is perfect. I also got into the arm balance  Astavakrasana for the first time ever today, and feel that the steps that led us there were ideal. Stretching the legs out wasn't possible, but what exhilaration to come into at least the arm balance. Thank you so much for this beautiful hour of slow and strong yoga, I feel amazing and cannot wait to introduce more of these steps into my regular practice and teaching.

Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Shawn Dear Shawn,  Thank you so much for your review. Happy to hear that the step by step approach worked for you and you were able to get into the arm balance. It is really nice for me to know that you appreciate the slow and deliberate way I teach....for me it is so much more gratifying. Hoping you are enjoying a lovely weekend. (if you are ever in LA, contact me and visit me at my studio Yoga Changes) Warmest, Birgitte
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial