Yoga for Back Pain: Upper Back<br>Hattie Bluestone

Yoga for Back Pain: Upper Back
Hattie Bluestone

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
9 people like this.
It’s always such a delight to greet a a practitioner who is new to Yoga Anytime! I loved this practice…not only did it warm and soften my tight upper back and shoulders, it felt like a very nourishing full-body practice as well. Honestly, this even took care of some odd digestive issues I was having today ☺️. I would recommend this as a great “tool kit” practice, and I’m looking forward to the rest of this season! 🙏🏻❤️🙌
Kare H
5 people like this.
I had a serious spinal injury a few years ago and my PT started me on yoga for rehab. These classes are a perfect addition to what I have been doing. Thank you!!
Donna D
5 people like this.
This was perfect, just what it said it would do.  Thank you
Shawn
3 people like this.
Wonderful! Really helped my husband who had a lot of shoulder pain and tightness. So grateful!
David G-
3 people like this.
Kismet! I needed this. Love those shoulder openings and I reached higher in bridge than ever before because of all the back work. Dealing with some shoulder issues on the bike. Will try some of these at stops signs.   Namaste 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful and calming practice! Thanks, Hattie! Namaste! 🌞🌼🌹💖
Kate M
1 person likes this.
So many great ideas to play with here! It felt great. Thanks, Hattie!
Beatriz O
My upper back is also very stiff and this practice was just what I needed.  Thank you, Hattie!
Alana Mitnick
Ahhhh... such a nice counterpose to breastfeeding. Thank you, Hattie! xoA
Beatriz O
1 person likes this.
Just what the doctor ordered!  What a relief for my sore shoulders!  Wonderful! 
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial