30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Christel B
3 people like this.
So glad to be flowing in your classes again! Love the creativity of them.
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Christel B so great to be reconnecting with you and some of the others in the forum that feel like my virtual YA family!! Thanks for joining this season!!!
Kelly B
3 people like this.
Yay yay yay yay yay! YAY. I was so excited to see you teaching this season of 30 Minute, and this class didn’t disappoint. Today was a day when the message of reconnecting to love and compassion was exactly what I needed (even though I didn’t know it 😉 )
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Kelly B it's great to reconnect with you and so so happy the message you needed- 'landed', I love it when that happens!!
Carmen S.
2 people like this.
I'm so happy to see you again. Your practices make my energy and inner strength flow. welcome!!! 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Carmen S. So good to see your name in the Forum again and so happy you get to join me on the 30 min flows!! Thanks for the wonderful share!
Peggy L
3 people like this.
What a great practice to help rewind,  thanks!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Peggy L there is a lot going on in the world to stir us off course! Glad this help bring you back to some peace!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Practising with you in a sweet little cottage we're renting on holiday! Your wonderful sequencing and guidance is resonating on the east coast!! (PEI : )
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate M PEI has been on my travel list for a long time! Enjoy the cabin that sounds perfect for a month!!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial