The 7-Day Handstand Challenge: Day 1: Finding Your Handstand<br>Allison Ray Jeraci

The 7-Day Handstand Challenge: Day 1: Finding Your Handstand
Allison Ray Jeraci

Watch this Practice
Kate M
3 people like this.
This was so much fun! The progressive approach to handstand really works!! I actually got more time balancing in handstand than usual!!! Thank you Allison!
Allison
3 people like this.
Kate M that’s awesome. I’m so glad you enjoyed the approach and got some extra hang time. I’m excited to see what you discover next in this challenge! 
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Allison your classes are always so much fun, as well as informative and this was no exception.  I love handstands, but as I get older I love them more against a wall lol.   It's very cool to incorporate all your creative prop cues in my practice.  Keeps things fresh!
Allison
2 people like this.
Jenny S Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad my teaching resonates with you. Handstands are fun and the wall is a wonderful option! I'm glad the props and keeping your practice fresh and new : )
Chars Cowling
Hi Allison, thank you, I just have a question, do I keep practicing day 1 until I can do each of these (couldn’t do the prone version or against a wall) or do I keep moving through the challenge?
Allison
5 people like this.
Chars Cowling hi!! What a great question.  Yes, you can keep moving through the challenge without doing everything from day 1. Day 1 is your baseline. It gives you options - so let’s say I’m teaching handstand against the wall and that’s not accessible to you, you can practice any of the variations you did on day 1 instead and implement whatever the main theme of the day you are practicing. You can also use day 1 to come back to at the end of the challenge and see if anything has changed. The BEST part (in my opinion) is that you can work at your own pace, if you want to keep coming back to a day, do it! Don’t like another day, practice one you do! You can come back to these practices as often as you’d like.  Can’t wait to hear more about your explorations and have fun on day 2!
Shawn
2 people like this.
This was great! Thank you. I'm tired! Looking forward to day 2 :).

Chars Cowling
Thank you Allison that is very helpful advice.
Allison
1 person likes this.
Shawn So glad you enjoyed it. Love to know how it goes for day 2. Enjoy!
Allison
Chars Cowling You are most welcome : )
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial