Advanced Basics: Tame the Ribs<br>Nathan Briner

Advanced Basics: Tame the Ribs
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Elizabeth H
hi, Nathan how are you doing? thanks so much for this new series. I am still practicing your thirty day series and I have this one so beneficial as well. taming the ribs really helped me. peace Eliza

Nathan Briner
Hey Elizabeth H! Good to hear from you. Great to hear you’re still enjoying the 30 day challenge 💪
I’m curious what changes you’ve discovered with the rib taming concept? 
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Nathan! 🌼🌞💛
Nathan Briner
Awesome Sandra Židan! Thank you 🙏 
Matthew
2 people like this.
fascinating stuff. rib awareness really does change the experience of the whole - i can see i was kind of 'cheating' before at the expense of a more unified, grounded experience. terrific - many thanks. :)
Nathan Briner
Matthew, the unified, grounded experience is exactly what I was hoping to bring forward in this session. Head to toe connection. Stoked you were able to feel it!! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Balancing the structural energies to allow for the free flow of energy within and without the structure! (If that makes sense!!)
Nathan Briner
Kate M, that’s is exactly it! With that free flowing energy, awareness is no longer “stuck” in areas that are over stretched or unsupported or not participating in the pose. Now awareness can reach out to feel all the parts of the body and make the adjustments that will free up the flow of energy :) It’s a beautiful circle! 
Buket
1 person likes this.
Wow! It was just amazing. Throughout the practice I felt all the energy clrculating easily. I felt like I am using more energy while practicing this way but at the end I was really energetic and felt light.
Eric M
1 person likes this.
That felt… transformative. Thank you Nathan Briner for this series - I think it’s your best yet.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial