The Ashtanga Practice: Hip Focused Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Ashtanga Practice: Hip Focused Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Diana P
3 people like this.
I keep coming back to this one, I love how I feel during and after it! I do it before bed and it helps me destress from the day and sleep better, but I also feel so much more peaceful and centered the next day. And I loooove Rosemary's teaching style :)
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks Diana! And apologies for my delayed response- I'm still learning this system. ; ) With many blessings, R
Stefani N
1 person likes this.
I love this but wow are my hips so tight! I do have a question regarding pigeon pose....should I roll out on the hip/thigh of the bent leg, or is it more of a "splits" position where you keep the hips centered? THANK YOU! I love your style and relaxing voice!
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Stefani! So happy to hear it. Great question- yes, it's best if you can keep the hips centered in pigeon. So… grab a blanket, bolster, pillow- whatever you've got- and slide it under the glut/ sit bone of the front leg. This will help to open the glut/ hip muscles far more affectively than rolling out onto the thigh. You'll feel it! ; )
Millie D
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved that class Rosemary!! Thank you so much for sharing. It was the perfect combination of challenging postures and ones you must give in and surrender to. Namaste xxx
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Millie, that means so much! I'm happy it's working for you. Another fun hip opener is coming soon… keep an eye out! Namaste. Xxo, R
Lindsay S
Fantastic practice. My hips have been so tight after having my first back by and that felt amazing! Will probably keep coming back to this one :)
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Lindsay! This is so good to hear. ; ) We have another hip opener coming in January as well- stay tuned if you love a good hip practice. Many blessings, R
Angel B
1 person likes this.
Hi from Texas! Rosemary, thank you so much for preparing and leading such a beautifully balanced flow for the hips. This has been part of my morning routine for the past week. Can't wait to try the rest. With Love, Angel
Rosemary Garrison
Hi Angel, thanks so much! I'm thrilled if it's helping. Another great hip focused practice is coming in January (along with many others). I hope you love it! Happy New Year and many blessings, R
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial