Practical Magic: The Dance of Sthira and Sukha<br>Kelly Sunrose

Practical Magic: The Dance of Sthira and Sukha
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Mary B
1 person likes this.
So fun to play this morning! Thank you for your sweet, thoughtul guidance. Love.
Kelly Sunrose
Hi Sweet Mary!! So happy to practice together here! Thank you so much.
LOVE!
Sarafina T
2 people like this.
Love this class as a way to jumpstart my 7am practice. Met me exactly where I was with room to grow. Thank you, Kelly!
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you, dear Sarafina! So happy to hear. It makes me smile to know we are practicing together!
All love, Kelly
Elke I
2 people like this.
thank you kelly - my body delighted in the stretch - though my feet did quite float ... maybe next time : )
Kelly Sunrose
You are so very welcome, Elke! Thank you for sharing your experience. It definitely shifts things when we imagine that shape to be about the twirl... the delicious twist, with the possibility (but not necessity) of feet leaving earth, doesn't it? Much love to you.
Simon ?
1 person likes this.
Such wonderful teaching Kelly. I love your guidance into the subtle body, it really resonates with me. Looking forward to Practicing Perfectly Practical Magic. I was also struck by the beautiful lighting here today. Well done everyone!
Kelly Sunrose
Thank you so much for being here, Simon. Happy happy to practice together! All goodness!!
Kate M
Lovely exploration of sthira/sukha! Thank you, Kelly : )
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Finding myself practicing here again, Kelly! A thoughtful, slow progression.    : )
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial