Good Morning Yoga: Wake Up and Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Wake Up and Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi there (croywalker)! Welcome back. :) As we transition from summer to autumn, I am so glad that the practice sparked some inspiration and movement. It always amazes how much better I feel when I practice yoga, even if it's just for a few moments. Thank you for being here.
Simon ?
I really enjoyed your little reminders for awareness and dedication throughout this practise. It’s a powerful time for mindfulness. Blessings!
Tracy R
Great way to get my day going! Thx much
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tracy, Thanks for tuning in! I'm glad you enjoyed the practice. Keep me posted.
Johanna L
Thank you from Sweden I`m ready for the day now!
Alana Mitnick
Hello Johanna! So delighted to be practicing together. Wishing you a wonderful day. xo
Jennyfer A
Hi Alana! I really enjoy this practice, love your tone of voice and the simplicity! wonderful way to start my morning. :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jennyfer, I am so happy to know that we are practicing together. Your story is inspiring. Yoga Anytime is such a wonderful way to deepen your practice. Please keep me posted on your yoga journey. :) I hope your day is unfolding beautifully. Best wishes, Alana
Darya Wenzel
Dear Alana, thank you for the great practice! It has been a joy for me to follow the practice of the first season, with you. I even repeated some sessions more than once . I can not wait to wake up and continue season 2 tomorrow. Thank you! Darya
Alana Mitnick
Dear Darya, Happy New Year! It is wonderful to hear from you! Please stay close as you make your way through the practices. I'm always curious to hear how the yoga is translating at home. So delighted to be practicing together! ~ Alana
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial