Good Morning Yoga: Wake Up and Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Wake Up and Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
John Jackson
Hi Alana, this was my very first practice on 'Yogaanytime' and I absolutely loved it! Had a bit of a sweat on, but really awesome way to get moving and start the morning in mindfulness. x
Alana Mitnick
Hi Craig, Welcome to Yoga Anytime! So happy to be practicing together. Please keep me posted on any questions or discoveries along the way. Wishing you a wonderful rest of your day. :)
Michelle M
Thank you, Alana! These classes are a joy in my morning routine.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Michelle, So delighted to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime! Enjoy! xoA
Kit & Dee Dee
What a great way to start my day and week! Thanks Alana
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful Kit! So happy to be practicing together. Enjoy! xoA
Gabriel W
Lovely practice thank you
Alana Mitnick
So glad you are here, Gabriel! All the best, Alana
Glenford N
Thanks Alana. I appreciate your emphasis on the breath and the sensations of the body during practice. I've been using this technique throughout my day to alleviate any feelings of stress or anxiety that may arise. It's the perfect way of going slow whilst all around is going too fast.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford! Thank you for sharing. I'm really happy to hear that these techniques are working for you. Yes... stress and anxiety can be completely overwhelming. Drawing our awareness to the breath and sensations in the body. along with steady movement, are the most effective and efficient ways, I have found, to help shift my perspective and energy. Stay with it! Best wishes, Alana
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial