Good Morning Yoga: Wake Up and Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Wake Up and Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Thank you for this wonderful start to my day 🙏🏻❤️
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sharon! Thank YOU so much for being here! So happy to know that we are practicing together. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Take good care and stay close. Love, Alana 
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Such a lovely morning practice, thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Renee! So delighted to hear from you. Way to get your practice in. I will be teaching a LIVE class on Wednesdays at 10:30 PDT at https://www.yogaanytime.com/live. I hope you can tune in sometime! Love, Alana 
Lori
1 person likes this.
This practice felt so wonderful today. Good old-fashioned yoga, indeed!
Alana Mitnick
So happy to hear, Lori C! Yes, there's nothing like a good old-fashioned flow to help us feel wonderful. Sending love. XoA
Sarah D
1 person likes this.
Hi, I so love your videos, the way you speak, your voice and the reminders and guidance throughout the practice. Thank you! I’m having a lot of trouble in bridge pose, my knees seem to dislike it very much and I find them aching for quite a while after practices including bridge pose. How can I make my knees enjoy bridge pose as much as I do?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sarah D, Thank you so much for being here and sharing! I'm so glad you are enjoying these practices. About your knee, where exactly do you feel the pain? Is in in the front of the knee? Inner or outer? Does the sensation feel sharp or dull? I wonder what your foundation looks like, meaning the placement of your heels to your sitting bones and the width of your feet. Generally speaking, in Bridge Pose, it's important to stack the knees directly over the heels and have the weight in the heels, rather than in the ball of the foot. You might experiment with placing your feet 2 or 3 inches forward relative of your sitting bones, so that when you rise the knees are over the ankles. Are your feet hip-width apart and parallel? Most importantly, if it hurts don't push or force. You might find it more enjoyable to access this backbend with the support of a block beneath your sacrum for a supported variation, or try a similar shape like Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) that won't put direct pressure on the knees. Please feel free to send me a private message in the Forum and we can have a closer look. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice! Thanks, Alana! I've succeeded to do the practice for the level 2! I'm so proud of myself! Reegards!
Alana Mitnick
Awesome, Sandra Ž! So delighted to hear that you enjoyed this practice and are progressing. Your dedication and consistency shows! Warm regards, Alana 
41-50 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial