Good Morning Yoga: Inner Strength and Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Inner Strength and Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Emfortee
2 people like this.
Have been following these classes for some while now and really beginning to feel stronger...great instruction, breathing cues spot on and also when not to do something (which invariably I was doing!) thanks for such a great class, really enjoyed this one and such a great way to start the day!
Jen M
Alana is a wonderful instructor. Wish you would do a level 3 series so we could stay with you as we progress. x
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jen! So sweet... I'm so happy to be practicing together. You might take a look at videos on Yoga Anytime with Lydia Zamorano and Maria Villella for some inspiring level 3 practices. Keep me posted on your yoga journey. xxA
North F
thanks!
Alana Mitnick
Hi North! So glad to be practicing together. Enjoy! Alana
Glenford N
Beautiful way to start a Good Morning and an even better day. The breath body mindfulness of your practice combined with the asanas is perfect and I love the pace of the routine.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Glenford! So delighted to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime! It's all about the BREATH and moving from the inside out. :) Enjoy!
Glenford N
Hi Alana. Another energising and soothing practice. A glowing start to my day. I am very grateful.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford! I'm inspired by your dedicated yoga practice. Wising you a wonderful day... every moment is an opportunity to practice Yoga. :)
Glenford N
Thanks Alana. My practice is improving because of your clear, calm guidance. Today, my routine was dedicated to my lovely friend Marsina who is going through a period of uncertainty. Your class gives me a solid foundation to my day. What I learn on the mat, I take into life. Namaste.

11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial