The Sun and Moon Show: Good Night Moon<br>Julia B. & Kira S.

The Sun and Moon Show: Good Night Moon
Julia B. & Kira S.

Watch this Practice
Marleen R
tomorrow is the June full moon and I am so glad I discovered this wonderful sequence to honor her. Thank you Julia and Kira-- the linking of the teachings is a great idea.
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
I love this practice. Thank you.
Kira Sloane
Johanna L
2 people like this.
What a fine way of ending the day, a really beautiful combination. Thank you Julia & Kira. Good night from Sweden.
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
sweet Dreams Johanna!
Helen K
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice Kira and Julia. Thank you
Julia Berkeley
Thanks for joining us Helen
Diane R
2 people like this.
I love this version of Moon Salutations and the energy of Julia. My one critique is that the sequence alternates starts- first Right side, 2nd- left side. This makes sense and continues until 7th round. Suddenly, we skip the right side start. I was in a groove and was used to the balance. Not sure if this was intentional or a mistake. Other than that, I LOVED this in its entirety - the practice, the pranayama, and the chanting. It was a great way for me to honor the full moon and I enjoyed the completeness of it. Thank you! Namaste
Julia Berkeley
Dear Diane, Thank you for your feedback. It was not intentional! Sorry to disturb the flow I must have got overtaken by the moon energy! Thanks for joining in and sharing your experience. Blessings and Namaste
Mia L
2 people like this.
Wow, so elevating! My heart is so full of gratitude, thank you Julia and Kira! This is such a beautiful dedication to Goddess/Moon energy. Will practice again.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial