Keepin' it Real: Spacious Hips, Quiet Mind<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Spacious Hips, Quiet Mind
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Susan J
1 person likes this.
Blimey( and that expression tells you I'm British) the double pigeon pose is tough even though I've been doing yoga for 7 years! I am working towards it on the left side but I'll get there.
Robert Sidoti
'Blimey' :) Agreed Susan , double pigeon is a little intense and tricky, but when your body begins to adapt to it, oh boy, it can be sooo sweet!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I start the day with you and I end the day in your practice. No wonder I feel so good! Thanks Robert and thank you YA. Namaste.
Giorgia T
1 person likes this.
Great job! Thank you Robert for this class. I am new here on YA, my first week, I don't miss a day and I found here one of my first inspiring work for my hips that are already thanking me and of course you! Regarding your voice: that's true!it was remembering me something and Fay dissolved the enigma!
Robin K
1 person likes this.
you are really, really easy to be with!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Giorgia ! Apologies for delay in my response. How are you feeling? Still practicing here on Yoga Anytime? Glad your hips felt good!
Robert Sidoti
Well thank you very much Robin Robin :)) Sweet of you to say!
Nancy N
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice. Did it at the end of my day and feel like it just targeted all the right tight muscles of the hips and back. Will definitely do it again!
Robert Sidoti
That’s great to hear Nancy !! It’s. Ice ‘end of day’ practice for sure:)
Anne C
1 person likes this.
This was a brilliant practise. Such deep intense stretches in the hips, just what I need. I will come back regularly to this video to help me with my very stiff hips. Thank you very much Robert.
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial