Keepin` it Real: Strong and Alive in Your Power<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Strong and Alive in Your Power
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hellooooo Marisol from Scotland! It is my pleasure to share these practices with you and anybody else interested in feeling great! It wouldn't happen without you making this a priority in your life, so good for you!
Ana S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert. All your videos inspire me to understand and love yoga even more.
Marty M
1 person likes this.
Good Morning Robert and Friends! This was one of my favorite routines yet. I love the emphasis on strength through pushups and squats. Great workout!
Robert Sidoti
This is so great to hear Ana - thanks so much for sharing this here!! Hope you have a beautiful day! Much love
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Marty !! I so appreciate your comment, thank you for taking the time to write and share! I too am a big fan of the strength, feels empowering and very necessary! Please keep me posted on how you feel or if you have any questions I can be a help with! With gratitude, Robert
Kathleen F
"Girl" push-up? Really? You couldn't call it a modified push-up? I will not be watching anymore of Robert's episodes since he apparently thinks girls are weak.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Kathleen  - it was not my intention to share this modification and option as a ‘weaker’ or more girlie option. I know in my heart and my intention this to be true - women are very strong in every way, I would never want to express anything other than that when speaking of women🙏🏽 with that said I am truly sorry you interpreted it this way, or felt for one second offended or put off. 
When using that ‘girl push-up’ language, I was referring only to the placement of limbs and shape so to make the push-up more doable and  safe. It was more like a familiar shape to imagine or refer to for anyone needing the ‘permission’ to drop knees :) 
I appreciate your mentioning, I will think twice about using that language next time. 
Hope you find some awesome classes here on Yoga Anytime, tons of amazing instructors! 
Robert 
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Robert!
Sharon O
Whew—ma hips needed this! Goibg they YA taking your classes I’ve missed. Your cues for good form are much appreciated!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial