Keepin` it Real: Dynamic Core Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Dynamic Core Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Carlene B
1 person likes this.
ha! It was like you were talking just to me! When I saw the description of energetic, warming etc, I nearly didn't show up, a third of the way through I wished I hadn't. When you made the comment that straining the muscles of the eyeballs won't help, I knew I was in the right place! And I finished, might not easily cope with my day as all my energy was taxed, but I showed up and finished! Thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Hahahahaha! Love that comment Carlene! Well how do you feel now after a couple of days? Sometimes I feel taxed after a super strong practice but feel amazing the next day! Keep me posted on your journey, I’m right there with ya!
Janet L
1 person likes this.
What a class!!! boooom!!!! great... thanks!!!
Robert Sidoti
Booooom Janet !! So happy you enjoyed the dynamic flow, one of my favorite ways to get the heat and blood flowing! Thank you!!
Sapna G
1 person likes this.
Hi
I like that there are plenty of yoga sequences, but they are all different and some are 5 mins,10,30,40 mins....
Why don't you have proper sequence for about 60 mins everyday like day 1 day 2 and so on, that keeps progressing a little bit and with proper warmups m savasana.
Please upload something like 30 days program where we can just play video and follow.
Thanks
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Robert I am such a fan.  This was a strong, challenging session, just what I needed.  I find with the arthritis in my thumbs and wrists I need to use blocks much more.  Love the core work.  (need to find more from you)  Balance is my biggest challenge, I need to hold on to something, but keep trying.  Now on to one of your restorative sessions.   Grateful for your teachings🌾💮
Robert Sidoti
Good morning and thank you for your comment Joan !! I love using blocks or any props that assist in a positive way, keep doing what you have to in order for it To reduce pain etc:) Balance can be difficult for many, keep it up - using a wall is great!
I’m teaching a slow LIVE flow today 1:30 (eastern time) if you’re around and can make it - sign up via yoga anytime website - hope to ‘see’ you, lmk if you join! I appreciate you Joan🙏🏽
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, yes I did sign up.  Thanks for the head's up
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great class - so interesting how the 'stronger' work frees me up in some way to be more mindful of the gentler parts/stretches. thanks. :) 
Robert Sidoti
Agreed Matthew  - It's such a nice feeling when we can be fully present and alive in those 'smaller' than or seemingly lesser than shapes and moments - simple stretching and 'gentler parts' as you say seem to always take a back seat to the poses that are about strength etc - the fancier poses :) 
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial