Asana Studies: Receptive and Fluid Hips<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Asana Studies: Receptive and Fluid Hips
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Anne J
2 people like this.
What a lovely practice - I appreciated every moment of it.
Lauri K
2 people like this.
I enjoyed this very much. The challenging poses like crow and the splits were surprisingly joyful. Thank you.
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Hi Anne and Lauri, I'm so glad you enjoyed this practice!
Amaya V
2 people like this.
Suniti, i just found out about this!! I can't tell you how happy I was to see your beautiful face. Thank you for a sweet practice and for your nurturing presence. Sending so much love from Shasta ~Amaya :)
Suniti
Amaya! Wonderful! I'm so pleased to connect with you here. I look forward to our next face to face visit. Love, Suniti
Kira B
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this lovely practice! can't wait to try some more. A wonderful combination of flow and stretch.
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Hello again Suniti! I so appreciate your original style. You are so creative with movement, and intuitive. I never know what to expect, and I love that.
Gaby S
Just to clarify, the only video I have been unable to play is this one for receptive and fluid hips. The rest seem to be fine.
Gabriel W
Great practice. Thank you
Elissa P
Hi. Like Gaby, I also can't play this video anymore. It freezes up and won't proceed past about 5 minutes (a downward dog pose). I've tried probably 15 times because I used to love doing this practice. I know it's not my computer because I can play other videos.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial