Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Lady Luz D
Dear Suniti Thanks you very much!!
Suniti
You are welcome Lady Luz!
Tanya K
1 person likes this.
I know this is labeled as Iyengar, but I'd say this is much more Anusara-inspired in my opinion! Beautifully led, thank you Suniti. I'll be sure to check out a few of your other classes.
Suniti
Awesome! Thank you Tanya!
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Beautiful sequence and just the right amount of instructional pointers - blending physiology with awareness. Your own movements are wonderfully mindful to observe.
Beth F
Thank you Suniti - I love the idea if the energetic relationship of the heart and hands.  Our hands are what we physically experience the world with - lovely to keep that consciousness of the heart connection.  Especially today in Washington State where we are cleansing them constantly (-;
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Beth thank you for sharing and yes what a close relationship we’ve all developed to our hands. Beautiful to hear your share. Thank you. 
Elisabeth H
I am always so thankful for what you share and how you share it. Sometimes I feel like I can see with my whole body after your classes.
Suniti
elisabeth Hi! I love it! Sensing  with your whole body! Thank you for sharing. 
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Suniti- I liked the tips and routine and the ideas about opening the heart. I especially loved the handstand. That was the best ever! Looking forward to seeing you in my classes
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial