Freedom Yoga Immersion: Welcome to Freedom Yoga<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: Welcome to Freedom Yoga
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Show Introduction
Katie M
4 people like this.
Oh oh oh! I am so excited and grateful you are sharing this!
Anne J
4 people like this.
Oooh, this is fantabulicious. Thank you thank you!
Jackie S
3 people like this.
Yes It IS !!! Thank you Erich!
Denise M
2 people like this.
My teacher Jerry Smith-Guidry has so many good things to say about you. Wish you could come to Lafayette, Louisiana and do a workshop at her studio. In signed up for this website so I could just listen to you in case one day you decide to come one day. I will bake are cook what ever you want. Bathe people around here are really nice.
Katherine E
Am so glad I can do the immersion again. Thank you.
Sonia T
2 people like this.
I've spent the last week doing all 5 days of this immersion and wow! What a transforming experience. You explain things in a new way. I feel really blessed to have had the opportunity to learn and grow. Thanks so so much for sharing your whole self. Since viewing the immersion life has been so much easier, no struggle, no striving, I just tune in and LISTEN. My deep gratitude.
Erich Schiffmann
thank you Sonia, big smile :))))))
Wendykins
2 people like this.
My face hurts (in a good way) from smiling so much as I watched this. Pure joy to feel this connection, hear the wisdom, watch your animated adorableness, and be inspired to continue to dive deeper. So much gratitude!
Tara N
3 people like this.
Thank you Mr Schiffman for this. It's exactly what I have been thinking about and working through.
Katherine F
1 person likes this.
I just love what you are talking about Erich. I am looking forward to the freedom yoga and exploring through open learning....
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial