Freedom Yoga Immersion: Welcome to Freedom Yoga<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: Welcome to Freedom Yoga
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Show Introduction
Edgar R
1 person likes this.
This is a deep and comprehensive immersion into the practice of yoga, guided by a true yogi with tons of insightful gems and real world day to day applications . As Erich has said for may years Yoga isn't just PE. It's a lifestyle choice. I am glad I chose these courses. Namaste Yogis
Dianne C
1 person likes this.
I've been doing Yoga Mind & Body for the last fifteen years and am so grateful to have found this program. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
Dianne C
1 person likes this.
Its crazy, several years back I invited ascended master yogis into my practice and recieved some awesome advice which has drastically improved my postures. Tiny little adjusts like suck in your stomack, or more weight on your toes in standing head to knee, which made all the difference. I just started imagining a ball of white energy moving through me as I do the sun sequence in Yoga mind & body and felt like I was floating on air. It's wonderful to hear you say we can channel our asanas. I'm making it a habit from now on. Thank you. 
Jessica T-a
1 person likes this.
Amazing, this is exactly what I was looking for!! thank you :D 
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
so nice to meet you. i am loving your talks and love meditation. thank you for your wisdom. thank you also for talk about bed meditation. i will add bed meditation before sleep and waking. so good. love and peace, melissa

11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial