Yoga for Our Nature: Spring Forward<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Spring Forward
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Ruth P
3 people like this.
Thank you so much for this beautiful practice Melina. Since purchasing your Fall dvd, I have been keen to practice more seasonal yoga with you. This program has left me feeling open and alert and ready to get on with my day. With much love and gratitude, thank you!
Lianne M
1 person likes this.
thanks this was an excellent morning practice.
Simon ?
1 person likes this.
This practise is a wonderful way to start my day. Thank you for sharing, Melina.
Laurie McElroy
Loved this practice, Melina! Perfect pacing for Spring growth and vitality. So creative. Thank you!
Melina Meza
thanks everyone for the sweet comments and may you continue to enjoy spring forward as we move deeper into this new season. xom
Teri P
2 people like this.
What a lovely practice, Melina! My meditation, following the practice, was so very focused and mindful. I have wonderful energy for the day. Thank you! Sending you light & love!
Melina Meza
Awe.....I'm so glad you are using this channel and happy to support your practice in this way. Big hug to you and may you be in good health in the seasons ahead.
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Lovely quickly-paced energizing inspiring practice. Thank you Melina!
Robin J
1 person likes this.
Such a fun practice thank you
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
This was perfect for the morning of daylight saving time. I feel renewed, positive, and ready to start the day! Looking forward to your spring series!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial