Yoga for Athletes: Deep in the Core<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Deep in the Core
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Joan J
Lydia I appreciate your response and your help with my issues. I feel muscles in deeper places, and find this such a wonderful session. Your adjustments make a difference.
You're very kind to take the time to help me. Thank you and be well
Haley M
Oh, Lyds! I just love how your beautiful sense of humour is always shining through in your teaching! Thank you for the giggles - is there any better way to work your core?! Hugs & Kisses
Lydia Zamorano
Haley And I love your beautiful self! So nice we are continuing to practice here! Let's visit soon mamma. LOVE
Matthew
yikes - what a great practice! taxing but doable. thanks v much. :) 
Kate M
Thoughtful, precise cueing. Thank you, Lydia Zamorano !
Lydia Zamorano
Kate Happy you resonate Kate! Always lovely to hear from you!
Emily P
I have three children, the last at age 41 just one year ago. I have been working to get my body back! Your core videos are SO helpful. I do have a slight Diastasis and notice coning- not on the exhalation when working, but on the inhalation. Is this ok? Advice? Vaccume ex great too!
Lydia Zamorano
Emily P Hi Emily! Your household must be FUN! So something that I do for the coning is fake cough a little and then notice the engagement when I cough! This is helpful to keep a little bit of that engagement with a long spine (not shortened by bracing) and then work slowly until that coning tones down on the inhalation too! I hope this helps and makes sense! Warmth! Lydia 
Angela F
What an effective, 'low intensity' core workout! didn't feel like leaving my back today but you got a real effective workout in for me despite that!  Thank you so much
Lydia Zamorano
Angela F That is just the best news Angela. I have been feeling that same feeling lately. So glad this practice was useful for you. Warmth, Lydia 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial