Good Morning Yoga: Mood Booster<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Mood Booster
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Beautiful! Thank you, it really did boost my mood :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Renee! Great to hear! So delighted to be practicing together. xoA
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Wonderful! Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn! So nice to hear from you! Enjoy, xoA
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. I could feel my heart glowing with energy and a sense of vitality and inner stirrings. The practice activated something deep in my mind body and soul. It's a beautiful way to start the day. Thank you. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful observations, Glenford. Stay with the subtle sensing and follow the energy. May your day continue to unfold with magic. Namaste!
Susan W
1 person likes this.
that was a lovely morning practice. The pace and gentleness of your voice along with enough time in and between poses to fully enjoy and explore them was refreshing. i liked the way you took us into wheel, calm and slowly clear cues. thanks for the mood booster, feeling great!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Susan, So delighted that you enjoyed this mood boosting practice. Wishing you a wonderful day. With love, Alana
Jude Evelyn
Hi Alana, I love all your practices. I struggle to properly get up into a tabletop as I experience pain down the front of my shoulders and through my biceps and similarly have never managed the wheel from lack of strength and I'm guessing shoulder flexibility. Do you have any advice for what exercises I could be trying or working on to improve this? I've done your season of Too Tight to Stretch several times.
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
I always forget how much fun this practice is!  Thank you Alana!!
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial