Good Morning Yoga: Mood Booster<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Mood Booster
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn! So sweet to hear from you! Yes, this practice is quite the mood booster! So glad you are enjoying your practice. Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Alana, thank you so much for your offerings. This is one of my favorites. I sit with either you or Kira nearly every day 🤍 so Grateful for your sweet classes and spirit.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali! Oh wow, so lovely to hear from you! I'm truly honored and delighted to be practicing together. Grateful for your presence here. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Shanna
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Alana! Feeling so much brighter and open. Namaste
Alana Mitnick
So happy to hear, Shanna O! What a relief... may this bright and open feeling carry you through your day. So delighted to be in Yoga together. Love, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
That was lovely! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Rachel S! So delighted that you enjoyed this energizing "mood booster" practice. Wishing you a beautiful and easeful day. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you for this nice practice, Alana! I've enjoyed doing it! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž, So glad you enjoyed this mood booster practice! Thank you for being here and joining me in the flow. Have a wonderful day! Love, Alana 
Leesa N
1 person likes this.
thank you for guiding me here to practice. I felt the softness of this in my body and my body and mind are very grateful xxx
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial