Therapeutic Yoga: Enhancing Immune Function<br>Cheri Clampett

Therapeutic Yoga: Enhancing Immune Function
Cheri Clampett

Watch this Practice
Kimberley Southern
loved this class... very nurturing and energising at the same time.... cheri you have an awesome soothing tone in your voice and i felt absolutely wonderful afterwards... thank you
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hi Kimberley, I'm so glad you enjoyed the class! Thank you for your comment, it's good to hear from you. Warmly...

Peg T
1 person likes this.
Aahhhh Exhale and breathing new Energy at a Smooth Pace with Cheri is Truly, Truly Healing for my Mind and Body.. Thank You Cheri
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hi Peg, It's wonderful to hear you experienced the healing Therapeutic Yoga can offer. Sending warm wishes your way!
Polona N
2 people like this.
Just listening to your voice, makes my mind and body start to relax. Happy that technology overcomed distance and we can now have you around us virtually...
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Thank you Polona,
I'm so glad through the marvels of the internet and Yoga Anytime I can meet you in your home! Enjoy the practice, Sending my love.
Heather D
1 person likes this.
Cheri...sweet teacher, Mother, friend....I enjoyed my first complete night of full rest without pain medicines after my recent stay in the hospital with this practice. What a wonderful gift you have given here. So much gratitude for you and this practice. Xoxo.
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Dearest Heather, I'm so touched by your note. I'm so glad this practice helped you to rest and it's so good to hear you were able to do so without the pain medication, that's wonderful! Wishing you much ease in your healing journey. I'm with you in my heart. Much love and light...
Jaymie H
1 person likes this.
Cheri, words can't express how wonderful this class was for my body. Your voice was very soothing and I felt nurtured as if you were right there. Thank you so very much! Namaste
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
How wonderful to hear from you Jaymie! I'm so glad you felt nurtured. It's wonderful to be with you in this way. Wishing you all the best! With love..
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial