Therapeutic Yoga: Enhancing Immune Function<br>Cheri Clampett

Therapeutic Yoga: Enhancing Immune Function
Cheri Clampett

Watch this Practice
Cicero C
don't like blanket under my head for bridge portion, don't like water filling my heart + chest, neck, eyes,etc, I do for the 2nd chakra not the heart, throat, chakras..not their element. Too many visualizations, too much talking, leaving no time for my own experience
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hi Cicero,
I appreciate your honest feedback regarding your experience of the practice. Water meditations are helpful for the lymphatic system (which runs through the whole body) an important part of the immune system, that is why I chose that guided meditation. Remember, you can always modify poses, remove the blanket and turn off the volume if you liked other aspects of the practice. Wishing you all the best! Namaste'
Brigette H
Thank you!
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Brigette, It's my pleasure to share this time on the mat with you! Warmly
Renee B
1 person likes this.
My first ty at Yoga at home. Thank you Cheri. First session was calming and rewarding. Have to make some adjustments with my settings at home to be able to view the video easily!....
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hi Renee, Congratulations on beginning a home practice! Im so glad you found this video and practice calming and rewarding, that’s great! Keep me posted on how you’re doing. Wishing you all the best! Much love and hugasanas...
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial