Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge<br>Season 1

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge
Season 1

Go To This Show Season

Sue W
8 people like this.
Hi Shelley, thanks for your words of praise at the halfway point. I am really enjoying it and am excited about my progress. I will have my 65th Birthday in Feb. I wanted to do something positive for my body, to thank it for treating me so well. I was able to do the Camel pose today for the first time in many years. Hooray! You are a great teacher👍 And I love the beach in the background. Snowing in Colorado today. Namaste. ❤️
Susan C
3 people like this.
Hi Shelley, thank you for letting me pause my challenge. I have been enjoying it so much. Glad to have the option, rather than beating myself up for not being able to slot it in to a currently chaotic schedule. REALLY looking forward to picking it up next week!
Michelle Hewitt
Hi Shelley... what a rewarding 30 days. It would be wonderful to have another 30 day challenge building and progressing to level 3 !
Waking up every morning knowing I would find a little nugget of self discovery physically, emotionally or spiritually through your practices has given me a renewed belief in myself, my goals and my passions. Thank you XXX
Matthew
2 people like this.
a great series - i got a real sense of compassionate challenge from Shelley - among other things this helped me stick with balancing postures that would otherwise have had me quite frustrated and rolling up the mat prematurely! many thanks.
Mary K
1 person likes this.
I commented on the last video because I didn’t find where to comment on the series until now. This is a great sequence, and Shelley clearly out a lot of thought behind creating  it. Shelley is a great instructor and kept it fun! Thanks for a great challenge! 
Carmela T
1 person likes this.
Hi Shelley. I wanted to thank you for your classes. I am really enjoying them. They challenge me and you are always positive and fun. I always feel better after working through the class. I am working on improving my balance and you are helping. Sincerely, Carmela
Peg M
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this challenge Shelley!  I started one day, just intending to do one class . . . didn't even listen to the intro because I didn't want to get hooked.  Well I did, and 16 classes in, I am so grateful!  I feel positive changes and look forward to each day's variation. You are a gifted teacher (and so is your daughter!) Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Peg Thank you so much for the kind comments, AND your patience in me getting back to you. What a gift to read this note! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Carmela Hi there! I am so glad you found this resource helpful! Thanks for your patience in me getting back to you!! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Mary Thank (belatedly) for this kind comment!  I hope you are continuing to find good support for your yoga practices here!! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial